KLM for the Horizonsim Mod Boeing 787-9.
- PH-BHP (Configuration: SATCOM / SELCAL: KL-MP)
- Completely retextured aircraft from top to bottom. Fuselage, wings, satcom, engines, landing gear, struts, tail textures, etc. in 8K
- Completely remade PBR materials in 8K
- Custom rivet work
- Custom model work to enhance detail, accuracy, and add additional features.
- Reworked engine animations
- Airline/aircraft-specific plugged Windows
- Additional stencils and Boeing 787 airframe features
- 42 liveries (as of 27/10/23) — all made in 8K with accurate colors, logos, fonts, decals, foreign languages (if applicable), and custom PBR work
- You must own the MSFS Premium Deluxe Version and the Horizonsim B789 Modification in order to use this livery.
- Unzip the File and drag the livery into your community folder.
- [Optional] For a complete installation please enter for the configuration found above into your FMS.
My good friends Atarium and Jviation have also created Boeing 787-9 liveries with these improvements. If you would like to download more 787-9 liveries, click on their names highlighted in the previous sentence.
All files— including but not limited to the decals, base textures, COMP textures, NORM textures, SATCOM model —were created by Atarium Liveries, Jviation, and Henrik. Any reupload, modification, redistribution, or similar actions of these files are not allowed without explicit permission by Atarium Liveries, Comet133, Jviation, and Henrik. You may not include, reuse, or redistribute any of these assets on the Kuro 787-8, Horizonsim 787-9, or default Asobo 787-10 without explicit permission. We will issue takedowns and/or exercise legal action!
DISCLAIMER: Our liveries include custom animations, decals, and textures. While this should not cause any issues, if you experience any bugs or errors, please forward them to us and not the HorizonSim team.