After the Second World War, young people in the Ptuj municipality expressed their desire to establish an aviation organization. In December 1953, a group of young activists in Ptuj realized their vision and founded the AK Ptuj aeroclub. They began constructing a hangar and established a flight school. The club acquired various aircraft for pilot training and other activities. Over the years, the club expanded its fleet with more planes, including gliders and motorized aircraft. They also excelled in model flying competitions. The club's dedication to aviation and its successes continued throughout the years, with notable achievements in the 1970s, and the acquisition of modern planes like the Cessna 172 and DG 300.
- Runway: 11/29 3608ft x 328ft (1100m x 100m)
- Elevation: 689 ft / 210 m MSL
- Custom open and closed hangars with detalied interiors and nearby restaurant / picnic area
- Custom trees
- Real life apron textures
- Reworked surroundings (custom nearby industrial area with tower and a bridge, railroad,roads etc...)
- Working anemometer based on wind velocity and wind direction indicator, custom windsock
Installation: Unzip the download and drag&drop the folder into your community folder!
The main data for textures were obtained by myself, online references were used too. The build was tested and reviewed for VR with good fps results (i7 8700, rtx3080, 32Gb, Reverb G2).
For any suggestion or inquiry use the comment section, leave a PM on this platform or contact me on [email protected]