Welcome to Vöslau!
Vöslau Airfield (German: Flugplatz Vöslau, ICAO: LOAV) is a public airfield located 4 kilometres (2.5 mi) east of Bad Vöslau, Lower Austria, Austria. It is also known as Flugplatz Vöslau-Kottingbrunn in German. It is one of the largest General Aviation Airports in Austria and widely used by pilots commuting to Vienna while avoiding the International Airport Schwechat (LOWW).
Vöslau Airfield is the perfect base for sightseeing flights to Vienna or for adventures traversing the Alps!
- Elevation: 767ft / 234m
- Runway 13R/31L - 950x23m asphalt
- Runway 13L/31R - 650x25m grass
- Runway 08/26 - 400-30m grass (only in use if requested)
- Frequencies: 118.605 MHz Voeslau Tower
- Detailed, handcrafted rendition of LOAV Vöslau-Kottingbrunn Airport in high res PBR materials for Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020
- Handcrafted nearby factories & facilities (in total 60+ handcrafted buildings)
- Close to real life runways, taxiways, terraforming, ground markings, parking spots & frequencies according to official AIP Charts
- Custom taxiway signs, apron lights, taxiway lights, ...
- IFR approaches/departures & navigation points manually implemented
- VFR reference points implemented
- Accurate terraforming of entire airport area and surroundings
- Realistic night lighting
- Start your flight cold & dark from inside an detailed and animated hangar!
- Tower interior
- Custom lighted Wind-T showing landing directions
- Custom static aircraft
- Custom 3D people the make the airfield feel alive
- Animated anemometer
- Loads and loads of details (About 4150 individually placed objects, many of those handcrafted)
This project would have been impossible without the tremendous work of littlekrg. Thank you very much! May many more projects follow!
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 (Microsoft Store or Steam Version) installed on PC
- At least 1 GB of available Disc Space
Se dispone de asistencia relacionada con el producto Consulte el sitio web del promotor here . También puede enviar sus preguntas por correo electrónico a [email protected] - en los casos habituales, el promotor responderá en un plazo de 48 horas