VTPO Sukhothai Airport, Thailand
This airport is an enhancement from the default Flight Simulator 2020 default airport and not finished.
Download size: 16 MB
- Original models + textures made by Hunter555.com
- Original terminal model + textures by Martin Strong VTPO scenery for FS2004
- Original Bangkok Airways passenger car model + textures by mkvy
- Original cctv model + textures provided by Simman
- Added 5000+ trees
- Added 8000+ bushes
- Added 2000+ flowers
- Added 1000+ lights
- Added 10+ decorated ponds
- Added immersive night lighting
- Added security checkpoints with staff and cctv
- Added 100 people in and around the airport from passengers to staff and farmers
- Added 500+ water lilies
- Added the main parking lot with 50+ static parked cars
- Added street lights, traffic markings and traffic signs
- Added 18km of metal fencing
Recommended but not required:
- FSLTL (in order to see static Bangkok Airways planes I placed)
- GSX Pro (in order to see several Bangkok Airways staff and vehicles)
- LatinVFR Airbus 319 (in order to see static Bangkok Airways) with this livery made by XpZheta13
- Asobo ATR 72-600 (in order to see static Bangkok Airways) with this livery made by WorldofAirline
Thank you so much Khun Hunter.
Thank you for your fantastic work! 👍
Also, Thanks for choosing my livery as one of your work 😊
this is version 0.9, and when I have time in the future, I will add more nearby monuments, attractions for version 1.0
if anyone know how to create a simple GSX Profile for VTPO, please let me know so I can add it for people here to include in the download krub 🙏🏼☺️
This is a lovely looking airport, however in reality there is no light poles or fuel station or garden near the runway.
The only light poles are 2 on the Eastern side of apron, and 1 on the Southern side.
I love that you create regional Thai airports 😊
Hunter555 4 day(s) ago
That’s correct 100% krub, but to match area near the terminal, I decorated it a bit more, as there were times when it actually was decorated. Same as the 4-mini ponds in a square together. This has currently been removed in real life, which is very unfortunate. I made it in a way that it used to look like, at its most beautiful 😊
lights are correct, but I did that on purpose, as in real life, there are no nighttime flights, and I want to allow people who fly to Sukhothai in the dark in the flightsim to still be able to navigate 😉
Tomcat11 3 day(s) ago
Can you please provide a second version without the light poles near the runway?
Very nice initiative and good work
I didnt know this airport
Now I know
Kub Kun Kap
CaptVirtual 4 day(s) ago
Neither did I
Hunter555 4 day(s) ago
The airport is privately owned by Bangkok Airways, same as with Koh Samui Airport. Many tourists visit old sights and ruins at Ayudhya, but Sukhothai is actually twice as beautiful with a growing number of tourists. After been there many times myself, I can say it’s not worth visiting Ayudhya 😊
try visit in real life as well krub 🙏🏼❤️
Fantastic work, very impressive..
Please consider VTBO Trat airport....
Really nice work, a keeper in the community folder for sure
Thank You for the nice work!
More Thai Airports, please! 😊😊😊
VTPP would be nice!