This is an early version of my release of the Bremen Airport Hans Koschnick - EDDW
I am really looking forward to your feedback and will do my best to do steady progress and get this scenery more and more complete and better.
- Handcrafted BVL Area with Hangar Bravo, Hangar Charlie and the Clubhouse
- Handcrafted Atlas Air Service Building
- Handcrafted Hangar Kilo (DRF Luftrettung) Thanks to flightsim.to user "StrongSafety86"
- Handcrafted Hangar India (Parking Stand 11) Thanks to flightsim.to user "StrongSafety86"
- Proper Taxiways (including Taxiway Lima to Atlas Air Service and BVL)
- Working gangways at the gates
- Correct parking spots
- Moving animated gate with traffic light at taxiway Lima>
- Handcrafted gras hill with "Werder Bremen" and "Stelter"
- VOR at the end of RWY 27
- Both ILS Antennas
- Fences at and around the Airport
- Removes Trees on main apron
- Fixing of the bumpy taxi- and runway
- Removal of no longer existing Taxiway Bravo
- Added taxi and parking markers to the taxiways and aprons. (Stand numbers, stop markings, all center and edge lines, ILS CAT 2/3 etc)
- Redone all the lighting according to ground charts and private recordings. (Runway lights, Taxi Center and Edge lights, big light poles for aprons)
- Added the taxiway signs from my recent private recordings (They have just been replaced/changed in 2021)
- Handcrafted BVL Towerlike Clubhouse
- Handcrafted Hangar between BVL Towerlike Clubhouse and ryanair
- Handcrafted Ryanair Terminal (To be improved)
- Handcrafted MainTerminal (To be improved - This is a lot of work)
- Handcrafted Lufthansa Aviation Training (To be improved)
- Increase the quantity and quality of currently implemented handcrafted models